Monday, March 26, 2012

We now interrupt this Pack War...

Yesterday evening, as I was sleeping blissfully and dreaming of Michael Young holding up the 2012 World Series trophy, one of my wonderful children crashed the brand new computer. I don't know if it was really his fault, but I woke up to find my wife describing some blue screen of death and the computer powered down.

My brother in law is my own personal Geek Squad, so I'm waiting for him to come "fix" my computer this morning. When he does, I'll get the scans of the Heritage cards for the Pack Wars done and start posting them.

I'll leave yesterday's bonus pack entry post open until tonight and then I'll randomize those entries to get the last four people.

I'll post the scoring "rules" and the randomization and then I'll get the first two packs up!

Thanks for your participation and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. My brother is involved in computers for a living. But if I ever ask him a computer question he gives me a "what are you asking me for" vibe. I don't know, because you deal with them every day, maybe?

    ReplyDelete