Friday, March 12, 2010

Let the vacation begin!

As of right now, I'm off for the next 9 days and I'm ready to recharge. Never fear, dear, wonderful followers, I have 7 posts scheduled to run in the next 9 days. Thorzul, calm down, only 2 of them are trade posts and they're short.

I sent out the last of my two trade packages yesterday so if you're expecting something from me you should have it in a few days. If you're expecting something from me and don't get it while I'm gone, that means I forgot (sorry!) so drop me a note to remind me.

Everyone have a great time and enjoy the blogosphere while I'm gone. I WILL be watching, reading and commenting (when my fat fingers allow me too on the Iphone).


I wish I was going here:



Hawaii



or even here:



Rangers Spring Training, Surprise, Arizona

But, I'm not. *heavy sigh* I'm going to be staying in Texas, although not staying at home.

2 comments: