Friday, December 24, 2010

A Collector's Christmas Wish

I don't need anything this Christmas. I have lots of wants, but really I'm very blessed and the needs are all covered. I have my health, my family, a home and a job.


The collector in me is always hungry for more cards, but even on that front, I'm pretty good. I don't have all my wantlists completed yet and I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of Rangers cards I still don't have. That will wait for another day.




My wish this Christmas is for all of my blogging/collecting friends to be happy and healthy. I hope your struggles are few and the good times outweigh the bad. I hope you all get a pack of cards in your stocking or a box under the tree. May all your hits be from your favorite team and of your favorite player.


Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I've got one of those cap ornaments too.

    Merry Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Brian!!! Everything I wanted for Christmas is sitting right beside me, so life is good... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas 2010 Play At The Plate!!!

    Only 4 shopping months til Christmas 2012! I have people in the house who already have some of their shopping done (hint: not me).

    ReplyDelete