Wednesday, December 22, 2010

State of the Blog

Raise your hand if you noticed my absence.




Anyone...no one...hmm, that's what I was afraid of.

Well, that and ending a sentence with a preposition.

After dealing with some out of town family issues, I'm back. The good news is that I now have a little gift money and will be purchasing a scanner just after Christmas. The bad news is that I'll be posting all those catchup trade posts, but hopefully that won't drive off too many of you.

I still have the MCG Tradethon going and will be trying to trade off all the stuff I acquired in the next few days.

I'm also trying to figure out the best way to have the end of the year contest for all the monthy winners. Nothing diabolical of course, but...well, I'll let you know when I figure it out.

1 comment: