Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One More Vintage Play at the Plate Card

I still have some great 1956 PATP cards to post from The Collective Troll and Chris over at Vintage Sportscards. I'll show you one today that came via trade on the Topps MCG site.
I first saw this card on the Night Owl's 1975 Blog. I had to have one and the easiest way to get one was via a trade on the MCG site.
For a rather bland looking 1973 Rudy May, I got this great Joe Ferguson patp. I won't go into the details of the play involved because you can read all about it here. I haven't seen all the '75 cards, but this has to be one of the best. And one day soon, it will be in my hot little hand.

3 comments:

  1. Sucks we didn't get Cliff Lee, but at least the Yanks didn't get him either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card...I ended up trading for one.

    word verification: redsbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. While going through the vintage cards that my friend gave me, which I never did get posted in the blog, I think that I came across a great vintage PATP card for you. The condition is a little rough, but it's a pretty cool picture.

    ReplyDelete