Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fruits of my Labor (Day project)

I've been working on developing a wantlist for my Rangers collection. I started with Topps flagship sets from 1972-2010. Typing all those numbers is NOT fun, but hopefully it will lead to progress.

So far I've finished and typed the list from 1972-1979. The list is here or over on the sidebar.

All this organizing and collating has cut into my time to complete trades. If we've talked trades and you haven't received cards from me, I'm going to spend the next couple of days getting your stuff together and try to hit the post office on Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...you were going to give me that Nolan Ryan rookie card you had for my '98 Mark McGwire card. Hurry up and send that puppy! ;)

    NO???? You changed your mind??? Darn the bad luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just throwing this out there. I built most of my wantlist with the help of teamsets4u.com. I would save you a lot of typing. You could just simply cut and paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a Nolan Ryan Rookie!

    Thanks Ryan...I've used that site, but the idea to copy and paste never crossed my mind. I am a Genius!

    ReplyDelete