Thursday, September 2, 2010

Live Blaster Break: Pack 3

We're moving along nicely with this 2007 Bowman Heritage break. An auto showed up in the last pack. I'm not expecting much else, but hopefully I'll get plenty of cards I need toward finishing the set.

Pack 3
#17 Nick Johnson--need it


#243 Hideki Okajima no auto variation--need it
#192 Gil Meche rainbow--need it
BHP 68 Ryan Finan--need it
BHP 58 Jeremy Jeffress--need it
#212 Billy Butler--have it
#4 Todd Helton--need it
#52 J.J. Hardy--need it

Another pack down, another variation and 7 out 8 cards that I needed. You know you need a lot of cards to finish a set when almost every card from a pack fills a hole.


1 comment:

  1. I am building this set. I have a want list and we can probably do some trading.

    http://setquest.blogspot.com/2008/07/2008-bowman-heritage-want-list.html

    I will see if I can come up with a dupes list. Why doesn't my Walmart have discounted blasters??

    ReplyDelete