Friday, October 7, 2011

How about a 6 pack?

Since I put my Rangers want lists on the sidebar I've been inundated with trades. It's great, but I keep getting behind on my trade posts. I prefer to give each trade partner their own trade post because I think they deserve that much for taking the time to find cards and mail them to me. I'm hoping these 6 traders won't mind sharing space this time so they don't have to wait 3 weeks to see their efforts acknowledged. I know we'll trade again so maybe next time I can give them the whole spotlight.

Things are Funner Here






Julie sent over 6 of these 2011 Diamond Anniversary parallels and 6 Kimball minis. I like the Kimballs, but I've traded most of mine away. Now maybe I can start putting that set together again.


Waxaholic





Captain Canuck sent over 51 Rangers, including this 1991 Classic Rusty Greer. He also sent an unopened pack of 1991 Score. I get random unopened packs from time to time and I don't know how people can keep 20 year old cards around without opening them. I know it's only Score, but I'm terrible at leaving cards unopened.


Nomo's Sushi Platter




Spiegel sent over 38 Rangers and one 2011 Chrome Gold Refractor. I picked out this 1996 Leaf Limited Will Clark to show because I liked it best and the Gold Refractor is going out the door soon. By the way, Spiegel sent these cards knowing I didn't have anything for him. Yet. I'll be working on that soon.


Lifetime Topps Project





Charles sent over 86 Rangers, including 11 die cuts that I didn't have. I picked out this nice 1982 Jon Matlack because it shows off that great uniform. The Rangers need to wear some throwback unis next year!


Community Gum aka the CG Boys





Ok, I may be the only one who calls Jon and Andy the CG Boys, but I've dealt with them a lot and been following them almost since the beginning, so it's allowed. Also, while this technically wasn't a trade, they sent me 4 nice Bowman Platinum cards for almost nothing. You can't beat that deal. Really, just try.


Card Buzz





Laurens and I made a small trade which resulted in me adding this 2011 Topps Chrome Mason Tobin XFractor to my growing stack of Chrome Rangers. It was our first trade, but I'm sure it won't be the last.

Many thanks to all of these fine traders. Trades are why I started blogging and a big part of what keeps it fun! If any of you are still reading at this point, thanks, and I'd also say check out these blogs and make some trades with them.

You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trade. The Leaf Limited set is sweet looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're able to say CG to someone and they know what you're talking about, then we'll know we've made it as bloggers.
    --Jon, CG Guy

    ReplyDelete