Thursday, October 20, 2011

World Series Game 2 Pack Breaks

I decided to post the pack breaks AFTER the game and hope that it changed the Rangers luck. I can't claim that it helped them win game 2, but....

I was so down after the 8th inning that I just wanted to go take a nap before work. My wife said I should watch the whole game and I am so glad I did. I will say this-the Rangers are going to give me a heart attack before this is over.

In case you missed my explanation from the first pack I broke (thanks to the text not showing up until I edited the post), I'll give you a brief recap.

I decided to throw my "no buying packs in October" plan out the window so I could open a few packs during the World Series. Nothing major, just a blaster of 2011 Topps Update.

Here are the two packs I opened tonight.

Pack 3--This pack sucked so bad, I had to pick the best card based on the fact I had a TTM from this guy.




Pat Neshek - Padres
Tim Stauffer - Padres
Javy Guerra - Dodgers
Ryan Vogelsong - Giants
David Ortiz/Vlad Guerrero - Diamond Duos
Freddy Sanchez Liquorfractor - Giants
Matt Holliday - Cardinals
Mariano Rivera - Yankees

Pack 4

Chris Denorfia - Padres
Steve Pearce - Pirates
Willie Harris - Mets
Dustin Moseley - Padres....this is a Padres hot box!



Cory Gearrin Liquorfractor - Braves
Paul Molitor - Topps 60
Curtis Granderson - Yankees
Joey Votto - Reds

I'm going to spend the next couple of hours trying to come to grips with the Rangers 9th inning comeback. It's a good feeling!

1 comment:

  1. i'll trade the javy guerra card away from you. even though its just a base card i dont have any of his cards yet. see anything from my past posts that you would like ?

    ReplyDelete