Sunday, October 13, 2013

6th chance at some free Chrome---4th hint

This is chance #6 to win some free Chrome.

I pulled a yellow refractor from my 2013 Bowman Chrome Blaster.  They are numbered to 10 so we’re having another contest.

You need to guess the correct player and the correct number.  The first person to do so will win their choice of a value pack of Bowman Chrome or Topps Chrome.  I’ll be posting throughout the evening.

You get one guess per post.

Your 4th hint--it is NOT an Angels player.


Good luck!

Hint reminder:
1-American League player
2-A.L. West Player
3-NOT a Ranger

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I made it from Thanksgiving dinner just in time to lose gracefully.

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I'm violating protocol here, excuse me if I am, but are we allowed to ask if we're just dealing with base cards or also the prospects? Both had yellowfractor variants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the 1-220 base cards...I think. It has a regular number on the back.

      Delete
    2. Cool, thanks. Just wanted to be sure, because we'd be up later if it included the prospects, too. =)

      Delete
  3. This will be my only shot at this - Nate Freiman - 6/10
    Congrats to the winner, whomever it ends up being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 123 possible answers left, if my math's right.

    ReplyDelete