Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sometime it helps to give your post a little bump

I had a post scheduled to go live earlier today at 5:30 PM central time.  It hasn't posted yet as far as I can tell.

I've noticed with Blogger lately that when a post doesn't go active when it should, the moment you try to do another post, it gives that delayed post a little bump into the active blogosphere.   That's what I'm trying to do with this post so please feel free to disregard this little "maintenance" post.

Unless you want to bad mouth blogger which is what I'm doing in my head.

UPDATE:  It finally posted in the middle of the night.  You can check it out here if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I like these because they show the actual jersey and shoes the swatches were taken from, at least according to Leaf.

    pt 141
    melanotan 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gexhouse is a little confused about which post he's commenting on, it seems.

    ReplyDelete