Thursday, October 3, 2013

We have a winner...actually two winners!

I celebrated the blogs 4th birthday the other day with a contest.

Thirty of you left a total of 108 comments.  I used random.org to randomize a sequence of numbers, 1-108.

The winning comments were...




Comment 58 was left by Andrew Carwile ( I think he has a blog, but the interwebs won't let me click on his name) on the 4th birthday post.  Andrew left only 1 comment so he lucked out.

Comment 62 was left by Night Owl on a Gint-A-Cuffs 3 post from July of 2011.  Night Owl increased his odds a bit by leaving 12 comments.

I have Night Owl's address, but I need one for you Andrew.

Congrats and thanks to everyone for playing along and being part of the blog!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.
    Wow a one shot winner. Cool and as you say lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone, maybe i should also just comment once next time :-)

    ReplyDelete