Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heritage Howard comes through

Okay, I just made that up. He's really reader Howard, but he sent me a package full of 2010 Heritage cards from my wantlist. How many cards makes a full package you might ask? How about 120! That's right he sent 120 cards I needed. That's unreal and I'm going to show every single one of them......just kidding.

I do have a few to show off to make a point about the rather boring 2010 Heritage set.



That's just goofy. It's as if they told Julio Borbon this shot was going to be on a card and they caught him mid-giggle.




That shot isn't goofy, it's creepy. Really, really creepy.


I like the red glove. A lot. That is so cool I want one.



In one of the most boring releases in some time, this Cliff Lee amounts to a "Super Action" card.




Joe Mauer is one of my favorite...scratch that. He IS my favorite current non-Ranger and I like seeing him wearing the tools of ignorance.





As much as I dislike the Yankees, I really like this card of Jorge Posada. It's another card showing off the catcher's tools of the trade and I like those. Now, if they would just stop playing the stupid DirectTV commercial where Jorge's dad calls him in the dugout.




This Checklist is the best action card I've seen from Heritage this year. Of course, it's a World Series Play at the Plate so that helps.


Howard also included a few 1992 Donruss Triple Play cards.



This Lance Parrish play at the plate is one of those with too little information to determine the when, who and result.
We'll finish with this....


The Thrill.
Thanks Howard and even though Howard's not blogging about cards, he does have a blog page with his current want lists. Just go here to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment