Friday, April 23, 2010

Hurry back...but not until you're ready!

Texas Rangers 2nd Baseman Ian Kinsler has been out of action since suffering a high ankle sprain on March 12th. He's headed to Arizona and will participate in extended Spring Training through the weekend and if all goes well, he'll see action at AA Frisco (I hope, I could go see him there) or AAA Oklahoma City next week.





I've been around long enough to know that one player can't make all the difference, but the Rangers need Kinsler back on the field and at the plate. He can't do anything about Frank Francisco throwing BP to hitters, but he could be the spark they need to get back on track.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I can't wait for Kinsler to get back. Hopefully his bat will be more ready than his ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he goes to OKC. that way I can watch him in person. I still haven't had the chance to go to a game this year. Ian playing might give me a chance to get off my rear end and go to a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One player can't make a team win, but when an offense relies on a spark plug player to get them going and the spark ain't there, there is gonna be problems... Look at Baltimore...

    ReplyDelete