Monday, April 19, 2010

Updated Contest Numbers

I've updated the win totals and the records for the two Opening Day Contests that are posted on the sidebar.


I must say I'm a little surprised we have 4 guys with 3 wins already. I'm also a little shocked King Felix isn't one of them.


On the Managers side, I think the biggest surprise among the guys listed has to be the Pirates. I know it's only 7-5, but hey, it's the Pirates for goodness sakes. Don't worry though, if they happen to have any talented guys, I'm sure they'll trade them before the deadline. Lord knows my Rangers could use some help.

1 comment:

  1. Boy, my Ron Washington pick is looking good right now...not. I probably should have picked Dave Trembley, but how could I go against my team? It was easier to go against yours. ;)

    Come on Mark Buehrle!

    ReplyDelete