Friday, September 3, 2010

Last call for the September contest

This is the last call for the September contest. It must be tough because there are only 9 people that have attempted a guess. I'll just say that more than one person has guessed correctly.

I'll up the ante a bit and say the winner will get one of the discounted blasters I bought recently with a birthday gift card.

So, along with the Strasburg from the Topps "Value" Box, the winner will get an unopened 2007 Topps Turkey Red Blaster.

Go here to enter and I'll close the entries sometime tonight and post the comments.

The randomizing of the entries will have to wait until Sunday evening. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm only not entering because I won a ton of contests lately lol. I love guessing, I just want to let some other people win the prizes.

    ReplyDelete