Monday, April 23, 2012

Good things come in small packages

Take Jennifer Love Hewitt for instance. She's about 5'2". That's a very nice small package.





Of course, I'm not really here to write about Jennifer Love Hewitt. Not that I'd be opposed to seeing more pictures of her, but I'm referring to the one card trade package.


This nice card arrived recently from Darren over at Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes. He posted it, I mentioned I'd like it and BAM!, it was in my mailbox. I've already got a couple of Reds for him, although I haven't sent them out yet.





This is a pretty nice design for a relic card. I'm thinking it would be nice with a blue sharpie sig across the bottom too. On-card of course, none of that sticker junk.

I don't know about you, but Josh is making a very early push for a HUGE contract next year. I don't know if it will be with the Rangers, but someone is going to make Josh Hamilton a very rich man. Very, very rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment