Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm back...but not really

As some of you may know, I took the week off. I was off work and off the blog. I commented very sparingly although I did read a number of your posts.

I came back to find 7 packages waiting for me, including the worst redemption ever.

The problem is I woke up Sunday with that little irritation in the back of my throat. Here I sit, not even 24 hours later and it's a full blown sinus infection. I'm coughing, sneezing and a couple of other things that are unmentionable.

I scanned a bunch of stuff from the massive box the Troll sent me and had intended to start posting that today. I think it'll have to wait one more day.

Maybe even two.

If you read this far, if any of you are still out there, thanks and I look forward to getting back to normal asap.

1 comment: