Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Watcha gonna do brother!

You've done it now Troll! Unleashin' a Hulkamania bippage on me?

Part of the Troll's epic package was a bippage, three ways.





First up was this Hulk Hogan bippage. I haven't watched wrestling in years, but when I did, Hulkamania was a big deal.





As if Hulk Hogan wasn't bad enough, the Troll also included enough 1992 John Jahas to field a complete team if only I had a pitcher. That's cruel and unusual punishment right there. It shall be repayed in kind...or worse. Notice the note explaining this bippage.





One thing about being a team collector is that you receive a ton of duplicates in trade packages. How nice of the Troll to share a stack of his 2006 Topps Devil Rays with me. Here you see just a few of the Doug Waechters, Chad Orvellas and Josh Pauls he sent over.

The funny thing is...I have a a huge stack of Ranger dupes. They might just find their way to Florida for the summer.

2 comments:

  1. Better say your prayers and take your vitamins brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look hilarious on yer page... It was actually a recycled, "pass the buck" big... Pretty sure Captain Canuck bipped me with those Jaha's last year... Oh, the fun we have with cardboard...

    ReplyDelete