Thursday, October 28, 2010

Frustrating

Were the Rangers frustrating last night?

Sure.

Vladimir's rusty outfield play, the inability to put Lincecum away when they had the bases loaded, the 4 errors. All very frustrating. The Rangers can redeem themselves tonight (hopefully).

I'm not talking about the Rangers right now. It's my %$#*(^&%(&^$ scanner. It was great for the first 6 months or so. Lately, it has been giving me problems. It wouldn't reset after I scanned cards. I would have to hit scan, hit cancel, and then it would reset and scan. Weird, but it doubled the time it took to scan cards.

Well, that was great compared to now when I had a bunch of stuff to scan and nothing happened. It won't do anything. The cursor spins and spins like it's on crack, but it won't scan. I'm at a loss since my technological skills are equivalent to that of the Geico Caveman. I'm going to try to download new drivers from the Canon site and see if that helps. Otherwise, I'll be in the market for a new scanner, which I absolutely don't' want to spend money on right now. I do not want to go back to taking pictures of cards with my camera. There's nothing wrong with that, but after having a scanner, it's way too much work.

*Sigh*

Go Rangers!!!

1 comment:

  1. besided downloading and re-installing new drivers..... did you try to unplug it?

    my canon would not work, new drivers, re-install, you name it. I almost went at it with a hammer.
    But then I unplugged it, left it for a couple of minutes, shut the computer off, re-plugged it in and turned the computer on. voila, it worked.
    stupid I know, but try it if you haven't already....

    ReplyDelete