Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Awkward...


Have you ever had one of those really awkward moments?  You know, the kind that happen when you walk in on your boss yelling at a co-worker or your parents um...you know, being affectionate.

I had one of those last night.


I'm normally asleep during the Rangers evening games.  I woke up early and turned on the game against the White Sox.  It was the bottom of the 6th inning and the Rangers were losing 16-0.  I had one of those "awkward moment" moments.  I sort of backed away from the TV, looked around to see if anyone had seen me and changed the channel.

I sure hope things go better tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Dont feel so bad, the Angels are getting spanked 12-3 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, turning on the computer late, flipping the web over to the Phillies, two out in the top of the 9th and we are losing 11-1!! been a while since I've regretted turning on the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only one loss and they still have best record in baseball but watch out for the Angels after the all-star game!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awkward moments ever other day trying to watch the Braves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awkward moment just last night: I agreed to watch an old game between Dodgers and Cubs with a fellow Twitter follower. About 2 innings in, I realized the game was a 20-1 Dodgers loss. Fortunately the video cut out at inning No. 3.

    ReplyDelete