Saturday, July 14, 2012

I have a lot of vintage cards in pretty rough condition.  As some people say, they just have a lot of character. 

I first wrote about this one here.   I got this 1967 Frank Robinson in a trade with an old man in our town when I was but a wee lad.



If you read all those posts about our trades, you know he was sorta creepy, but had a massive vintage collection.  I traded for any old card I could get, regardless of condition.  This one had been stuck to something at some time during it's life, but that was ok by me. 

I'd go on, but Blogger is giving me fits with formatting and I'm tired of it.

Thanks for the idea Fuji!

3 comments:

  1. That's one heck of a card... reminds me of my Banks: looks good from the front... but the back is where you'll find the character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good reason to double-bag your cards when you put them in a binder.

    ReplyDelete