Monday, November 9, 2009

2009 Topps Updates and Highlights Blaster Break

I know what you're thinking. We've seen these cards already. We've seen breaks of this product, actual real-life hobby box breaks, where there are actual real-life hits. That is the same thing I was thinking. I decided to show my "hits" too, even though there aren't any real hits. Just a card I really wanted. This is actually my second and final blaster of UH. The best card from the first blaster went out in the mail right after I pulled it to this guy. The best card from this blaster stays with me.



I really like the cards, along with just about every other blogger out there. This was the one I wanted most, but I think I may try to pick up the rest of the set as time goes by--I'm sure in the future I'll run across a few more. I do love discounted blasters so you never know. The rest of the blaster was typical. I bought it at Wal-Mart so it had two of those black bordered packs and a manu-patch. Here, without fan-fare, are the rest of the cards I pulled out.



These are available if anyone is interested. Enjoy your Monday.




5 comments:

  1. If you have any extra Cardinals or Turkey Reds I'm definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need all the Cards cards from the UH set? Let me know and I'll send them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Mize cards, shoot me an email. Thanks, Drew

    Oh, and what Yanks did you pull from it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, that Mize card is pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete