Thursday, November 5, 2009

World Series Contest Winner

Now that the Yankees have dispatched the Phillies and proven that you really can BUY a championship if you try long enough, it is time to announce the winner of the Play at the Plate World Series Contest. Man, that really flows off the tongue. Or not.

Congratulations to Bud over at First Day Issue who made a perfect guess of 59 total runs scored in the World Series. Omegawax and Captain Canuck each missed by one run...nice try. Bud, I'll be mailing your prize package out on Friday! Thanks to everyone who entered the contest.

5 comments:

  1. My only consolation in the Yankees winning in six games was that it was the best way for me to win the contest. And they couldn't even do that for me.

    They suck on all levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh! that hurts. Your package went out today, Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have guessed 59 runs now!!

    ReplyDelete