Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rangers on Cards from Cards on Cards....Cards?

Yet another catch up trade post. I'm working my way through these fairly quickly but it is a chore. In a good way. It's great to be able to now get the cards out of the packages and start sorting them. As if I've sorted any of them yet. Don't you know me yet? Kerry over at Cards on Cards and I pulled off a pretty nice trade back in September. He sent me some sweet, sweet Rangers and I mailed him some Cardinals. In addition to the cards I'll show you, there were 102! other Rangers. I wish I had the time to post more pics, but here are some of my favorites from the package.





I've mentioned that you can't go wrong sending me Will Clark cards. I know I didn't have the 1990 and 1991 Post cards. I'm not sure about the 1992 Score Impact Player card. I really need to put together a Clark wantlist. I'll add that to the list of things to do.




First is a 1992 7-11 Will Clark disc. Score's name is on the back so they obviously had a little to do with helping the convenience store put these out. I've picked up a variety of these throughout the years and mailed several of them out in various trades. Nexe is a 1991 mini mini mini Cracker Jack Ruben Sierra. I thought the A&G minis were tough to store. Speaking of which, we also have a 2006 A&G Hank Blalock mini. I do believe this is my first '06 A&G anything.



This is a really nice 2006 Flair Showcase Ian Kinsler. I'm hypnotized by the shininess.





Kerry mentioned when he posted the cards I sent him how much he likes serial numbered cards. I like them too, although I often don't see the point. This is one of those cards. It's a Piece of History Cut from the Same Cloth....sorry I had to take a break due to the very long name of that card. Where was I? Oh yea, Michael Young/Ryan Braun #786/799.





2007 Ultimate Star Materials Michael Young. This is a nice card even though it has a boring white swatch. Michael is one of my favorite all-time Rangers.


2007 UD Masterpieces Michael Young jersey. Wow, that's a bad picture even for me. This is my favorite card of the bunch, even though it may set a record for smallest piece of jersey EVER on a card. Thanks so much Kerry! I've got plenty of Cards cards for another trade.

3 comments:

  1. That Masterpieces Michael Young is quite nice, if you don't have room for it, you know what to do with it! By the way, the card shop you've been posting about. What is it called? I'm wondering if I have been there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the cards! I have some more to send you.

    ReplyDelete