Thursday, November 5, 2009

Playoff Pack Breaks Part 16...the Finale

At long last this Playoff Pack Break comes to an end. I suppose I should congratulate the Yankees, but I'm not going to do it. I don't like the Yankees, I don't like ARod, I really don't like Teixiera and I did NOT want the Yankees to win. So there...


Game 6: Phillies 3 Yankees 7

Yankees win the 2009 World Series 4-2


13 Bill Skowron
I generally like pulling the old-school players in these retro sets, but it figures the very first card would be a Yankee.


39 Jay Bruce


65 Tiger Woods
I know it isn't true, but it seems like I pulled about 6 of these in this two blaster break.


70 Chuck Liddell
I don't follow any of the MMA organizations so I don't know anything about this guy. I would like him to be on my side in a street fight.


I have a couple of packs of Goodwin left, but unless there is another "hit", I'll break them and spare you the details. If you read all of these break posts I just want to say thanks and I hope it didn't wear you out like it did me. The biggest problem I had was waiting to bust the packs. I don't have that much willpower! Bring on Spring Training.

2 comments: