Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Topps Heritage High Number Break

These two packs came from the trip to the card store I mentioned in the Topps 206 post yesterday. This is not the most impressive pack rip ever. As a matter of fact, it may be the most boring pack rip I've ever done. Ever. Now that I've got your attention and you simply can't wait a second longer for the cards, let's get busy.

Pack 1



Matt Diaz #635, Joel Hanrahan #606

Two things, both about Joel. One, it mentions on the back of his card how he got the win for the Nationals in a suspended game AFTER he had been traded to the Pirates. Cool. Two, Joel, if you play really, really well next year, the Pirates WILL trade you to a contender. So be kind to yourself and have a terrific season next year!




Frank Catalanotto #572, Orlando Cabrera Chrome #124 541/1960
Both Chromes I pulled were Twinkies.




Alex Rios #569, Takashi Saito #504

I'm not even mentioning the 2 UH cards I got in the pack. Crap, I mentioned them.

Pack 2
Trevor Crowe #648, Ryan Sadowski #677

Sigh...



Laynce Nix #631, Carl Pavano Chrome #682/1960




Jeff Francoeur #599, Scott Kazmir #639

Wow, that was exciting. So much so that I can't believe I even bothered to post it. Seeing as how these might be the only two packs I open (unless I find a discounted blaster next year) I guess it's not a big deal. These are all available so don't hurt yourself hurrying to leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. It may have been boring, but I enjoy seeing pack breaks. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I keep meaning to ask. What is the name of the card shop you frequent and where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy, the scanner really hates chrome!! I was going to ask who the hell Rad Cbea was!!

    ReplyDelete