Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Voice of the Collector Speaks...and Trades

This one is proof that trades don't have to be complicated or involve lots of cards. It doesn't have to be about autos or game used. It can be simple and easy and "I want this" for "I want that". The Voice of the Collector has a standing request out for Upper Decks 20th Anniversary Cards. Anyone who has opened any Upper Deck products this year has pulled a few of the 2,500 cards from this set. I sent over a short stack of those cards just to get rid of them and the Voice sent me back a few Rangers as a thank you.



A couple of nice Joe Mauer cards. This guy is the real deal and I hope he can stay healthy and have a long career like Pudge Rodriguez.

These 2009 UDX cards show one prospect and one established Ranger star. I hope Holland can reach the level of success Kinsler has and that he does it with the Rangers.

Last, but certainly not least, are a couple more Kinslers. The 2009 Bowman Chrome is especially nice because I didn't buy any of these and I didn't have this one.
Nice, simple, easy trade. Thanks Voice and keep up the great work on the blog!

2 comments: