Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Contest Karma


I hold a lot of contests.  One on the first of each month and the occasional extra one when the mood strikes or I hit a milestone.  I like to give back a little to all of you loyal readers and commenters.  I do my best to make the contests easy and give you a chance to promote your own blog or answer some easy questions.  Out of my 100,000+ hits and 6000+ comments, I'd say 92% were contest related.  Ok, maybe not that much, but thanks to you, I always get a good response.  

I don't really believe in karma, but I think I win more than my fair share of contests.  I actually just won Captain Kirk's contest yesterday.  

I also won a very cool card from The Daily Dimwit. He held a contest offering entries to anyone who traded or gave him 2011 Gypsy Queen Bronze parallels #/999.  He finally completed the set and this is what I won.  




This is a beautiful 2011 Topps Brooks Robinson 60th Anniversary Reprint jersey relic.  It's #60/60!  Super sick mojo!  Ha!  It's a very nice card, the numbering is interesting and it was a very generous prize from Sam.

I'll be continuing my contests as long as I'm blogging and you can bet I'll keep entering other contests.  It's a great way to interact with everyone and I'm always happy to win cards and give them away.

4 comments:

  1. Nice card! When is it going to be a prize in one of your contests? :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like that card is it for trade or contest prize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a sweet card! Love me some good karma!

    ReplyDelete